Class 1 Cloves
- Allium sativum Garlic ‘Marco’ is a soft neck variety that produces long lasting, strong flavoured cloves (they can be stored for up to a year!).
- This increasingly popular and reliable softneck variety is well suited to the British climate and one of the best for its overall eating and keeping qualities
- Soft neck means the neck of these varieties (usually in more recent introductions) are more flexible, making them easier to plait together.
- Plant from August onwards until first frosts. – Will keep until March / April, following the year of harvest
- Height: 60cm (24″) – Supplied in packs of 10 or 20 Cloves.