An excellent, very popular early variety with as the name suggests good resistance to bolting. The beets are a deep red with smooth skin and an intense sweet flavour. Young leaves can be used as baby leaves in mixed salads.
- Sow seeds in situ in Spring after the last frost when the ground has warmed up and then plant successive sowings to early summer.
- Thinly Sow 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart. Thin seedlings to 8cm apart.
- Early sowings can be made indoors / heated greenhouse in modules / trays and planted out at 5cm tall after all risk of frost has passed.
- Pre soaking seed in warm water 0.5 – 1 hour before sowing will speed up germination.
- Professional DEFRA licenced Quality Seed Supply only – Minimal packaging – Ziplock labelled bags.