Refinement is inherent with all BRITISH MOWER COMPANY Electric Start Self-Propelled Petrol Engine Lawn Mowers
The 20″ ESi Lawn Racer Mower incorporates State of the Art technology from the BMC in British Racing Green and built for medium, large sized lawns
Designed specifically for the more discerning gardener.
The central console puts all the essential controls within easy finger tip reach of the operator whilst their hands are engaged on the comfortable foam padded handle steering this delightful machine. Using Li-ion battery technology to start the mower from its dashboard, the user effortlessly steers this highly manoeuvrable mower manicuring their lawn to the desired height with a neat stripe. The powerful 4 stroke Wolf engine is started by the simple push of a button. No more bending and struggling with a spring loaded recoil (although for those who prefer a recoil back up one is provided) This is luxury and simplicity itself and with its built in adjustable desired drive speed control, you mow at a speed to suit you. With sure footed tyre grip even on damp lawns this mower delivers outstanding performance giving you a lawn finish to be proud of.
To use the Racer 20 ESi is to experience effortless elegance whilst creating a real head turner for the neighbours.
The specification is unparalleled, the performance unmatched and the ease of operation, delightful.
– Wolf 5.5 hp 4-stroke Petrol Engine
– Self Propelled
– Single Lever Height Adjustment
– Number of Cutting Heights: 7
– Cutting Heights: 25 to 75 mm
– Cutting Width: (20″) 501 mm
– Grass Collection Bag Capacity:60 L
– Lithium Ion Battery Starting Technology
– Simple Push Button Start
– Adjustable Drive Speed Controller
– All Steel Deck
– Fitted Lawn Striper
– 4 in 1 Facility: Cut, Cuts and Collects, Mulches and Side Discharges
– Dims: 1500mm x 550mm x 1120mm (L x W x Height to the Handles)
– Weight: 40.5 kg
- Wolf 5.5 hp 4-stroke Petrol Engine
- All Steel Deck
- 4 in 1 Facility: Cut, Cuts and Collects, Mulches and Side Discharges
- Simple Push Button Start – Lithium Ion Battery
- Self Propelled