As its name suggests, the S150H Mini is the most compact tractor in the range; its overall width of just 86cm making it possible to work on areas that would be impossible to access with a larger machine.
A powerful 500cc single-cylinder engine from the renowned American manufacturers Briggs & Stratton, the Westwood S150H combines outstanding fuel-economy with smooth-running performance and superior reliability. Westwood’s revolutionary double-skinned bonnet keeps engine-noise to a minimum for a more pleasant mowing experience.
The S150H Mini Garden Tractor comes with a 76cm Combi cutter-deck that can either mulch or collect grass-clippings. With the mulch-plug removed and the Powered Grass-Collector (PGC) fitted, a series of brushes work to ensure thorough, clump- and blockage-free grass-collection, even in long, damp grass*. The wide-ranging ten-stage cutting-height (12mm – 101mm) is quick and easy to set, using a lightweight, conveniently positioned lever.
This highly manoeuvrable machine features an infinitely-variable hydrostatic-drive, which is controlled by two separate foot pedals – one for forward, the other for reverse. This means there’s no need to stop to change gear and makes it much easier to mow safely and accurately around trees, shrubs, flowerbeds and other common garden obstacles.
Other stand-out features on the Westwood Mini include a PTO (power take-off), which makes it possible to run any of Westwood’s huge range of powered accessories; an ergonomic, adjustable driver’s seat for enhanced user-comfort; and a parking brake, which works to make the environment safer for the operator and those in the vicinity (the engine will not start unless the brake has been engaged).
With the PGC attached, you’ll also be able to clear leaves and other debris from your lawn surface, it has a huge 255-litre collector, which can be emptied from the driver’s seat; and is fitted with a heavy steel roller for a classic British stripe.
- Free Delivery 3-5 Working Days. Arrives Fully Assembled, Ready to Use. 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Designed and built in Britain. Westwood’s most compact tractor – ideal for those with space-restricted areas. Powerful, premium-quality single-cylinder engine from Briggs & Stratton. Powered grass-collection (included) for exceptional damp-weather performance.
- Combi cutter-deck is also mulch-capable. Double-skinned bonnet for reduced engine-noise. Ten-step height-of-cut makes it possible to deal with changing grass-conditions. Foot-pedal operated hydrostatic-drive gives infinitely-variable speed-control.
- PTO allows you to make the most of a vast array of powered attachments. Ergonomic, adjustable seat for optimum operator-comfort. Parking-brake maximises user-safety.
- FREE 30″/76cm Combi Deck, 255 L Powered Grass Collector and Multi-tool easy grip.