Combining Swedish brand Stiga’s famed build-quality with a raft of high-specification features; this high-end garden-tractor will make the task of large-scale lawn-care a whole lot less demanding.
Key to its impressive mowing- and towing-performance is its 344cc Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt engine; a powerful four-stroke unit with a full anti-vibration system that works to lessen noise, while reducing wear on crucial parts.
An overhead-valve-type layout means unfailing reliability and low levels of fuel-consumption; while an electric key ignition allows for fast, stress-free starts, with no need to repeatedly pull on a starter-rope.
The Stiga Estate 3084 Lawn-Tractor is a delight to drive, with its tight 140cm turning-circle and light-touch steering enabling the effortless negotiation of borders and awkwardly positioned obstacles.
Its five-speed gearbox provides a suitable ground-speed for whatever grass-length or terrain you’re faced with; while its wide-ranging seven-step height-of-cut (25 – 80mm) makes it possible to achieve a precision finish.
Capable of either mulching clippings, or collecting them in its cavernous 240-litre grassbag, the Stiga Estate Master is at home on a variety of grass-types.
Powerful twin-headlights ensure you’ll be able to mow on into the dusk if you started a bit late in the day, while its audible ‘collector full’ warning works to prevent overfilling and the inevitable blocking of the discharge-chute that follows.
This model’s large-capacity six-litre fuel-tank and 84cm mower-deck make it a good match for lawns up to 1.5 acres.
FREE Multi-tool Easy Grip.
- Free Delivery 5-7 Working Days. White Gloves Delivery Service Including Demo on Hand-over. 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- A compact lawn-tractor; ideal for lawns with obstacles and narrow access points. Five-speed manual drive provides a ground-speed for every eventuality. High-performance B & S OHV engine with AVS for smooth, low-vibration operation. Time- and effort-saving electric key start.
- Choose between seven cutting-heights, adjustable from 25 – 80mm. Massive 240-litre collector leads to a reduction in downtime caused by emptying-stops. Audible ‘collector full’ alarm. Comfortable light-touch steering. Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple.
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety. Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces. Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs. Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions. Suitable for areas up to 6000m2. Mulch-kit included and trailer-hitch.
- FREE Multi-tool Easy Grip.