A notable selling-point among many is its versatility; offering as it does side-discharge mode – great for overgrown paddocks and orchards; and mulching mode – ideal for formal lawns that are frequently mown. Further versatility can be achieved with the purchase of any of the products from Mountfield’s extensive range of towed attachments.
The Mountfield T38M-SD Lawn & Garden Tractor is a twin-bladed machine, with the counter-rotating action of the blades producing a high-velocity airflow that positively blasts even long, damp grass through the side-discharge chute with no fear of it becoming blocked. This ContraFlo technology also ensures a pleasingly neat and consistent cut.
Powering the Mountfield T38M-SD is a 432cc Mountfield 7500-Series engine that boasts an OHV design for a significant reduction in noise; vibration; fuel-costs; and emissions; and which has been fitted with a capacious 6-litre fuel-tank so more can be achieved between refuelling-stops.
A six-speed manual transmission (5 + 1) combines with a seven-step cutting-height (25 – 80mm) to ensure you’ll be able to adapt the both the terrain and conditions you’re faced with on any given day; while a rugged steel cutter-deck delivers the strength and durability that’s essential for a long service-life.
All Mountfield garden-tractors are designed with ergonomics to the fore, and this model is no different – it features light-touch steering; an adjustable seat with suspension; a cup-holder; and spring-assisted height-of-cut adjustment.
So as to make keeping the deck underside clear of clippings that become corrosive as they rot, Mountfield have equipped the T38M-SD with a handy deck-mounted hosepipe attachment.
Anti-scalp gauge-wheels ensure the edges of the deck won’t dig into and gouge the turf when working on rolling terrain; while high-performance dual-headlights mean you’ll be able to continue with the task-in-hand when the light’s poor.
Free Towbar included.
- Free Delivery 2-3 Working Days. Price includes full assembly and a comprehensive pre-shipping inspection. 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Twin-blade design ensures a consistent cut and clog-free long-grass discharge. Offers side-discharge and mulching as standard – ideal for formal and informal areas. Seven preset heights-of-cut, adjustable by way of a convenient spring-assisted lever.
- Six-speed manual drive provides a ground-speed for every eventuality. Tight 140cm turning-radius makes obstacle negotiation a breeze. Light-touch steering and adjustable high-back seat make for a comfortable drive. Deck-wash port for hassle-free cleaning of the deck’s underside.
- Large-diameter drive-wheels aid manoeuvrability and help prevent turf-damage. Headlights for safe mowing and towing in poor visibility. High-performance 4-stroke overhead-valve engine from Mountfield themselves. Range of towed accessories available.
- Special Offer!!! FREE Tow Bar and for a limited time only, you will also receive a FREE Multi-tool Easy Grip.