Nemasys® Grow your Own – This unique mix of different nematodes will protect your fruit and vegetables from the main insect pests including carrot root fly, cabbage root fly, leatherjackets, cutworms, onion fly, sciarid fly, caterpillars, gooseberry sawfly, thrips, and codling moth. Apply Nemasys® Grow your Own to the soil with a watering can or hose end feeder to control soil based insect pests. Apply with a sprayer to control caterpillars and thrip. Apply Nemasys® Grow your Own in mid April and continue to apply while the pests are active. This pack will treat pests for 14 days. Re-apply for continued control see B0036YFD6S for 1months supply and B0037CJGJE for 3 months supply.
- Control fruit and vegetable pests organically with safe,effective nematodes
- Pack treats upto 60sqm/70sq yds and controls range of pests including carrot root fly, caterpillar, cabbage root fly caterpillar etc
- Apply every 2 weeks from early spring as the plants emerge. Theis a PERISHABLE PRODUCT order 10-14 days before you need to apply
- Organic,safe,can be used right up to harvest time
- Will not affect beneficial insects