•Plant Labels are essential for labelling plants and our stock of Plant Labels is extremely comprehensive, covering a vast range of different types of horticultural plant labels of differing sizes and styles. •Our labels products you will find a good range from the Stick-In, or Push In, Plant Labels are the standard plant label. Relatively cheap these labels, however, are strong and durable and can be written on with either pen or pencil and range from the standard 4″ Plastic Plant label, up to the massive 16″ Labels. •The T Shaped Plant Labels, Angled Head Plant Labels and the Blackboard Plant Labels are generally for those who wish to display more information, in a more readable way. •A white paint marker such as our waterproof Fine White (1mm) Nib Permanent Metallic Liquid Chalkboard Paint Marker Pen code: PENW001 is ideal for labelling these labels.
- 25 x 6″ Black Plastic Bed/Plant/Pot Seed Tray “T” Labels 150 x 55 x 35
- These plastic stick-in plant pot labels add a professional look to your labelling. Made of strong rigid plastic, these labels have smooth sides. White text on black labels looks very professional. We have found in the past that using white paint markers on black labels last for years.
- No more fading of the ink in sunlight or diluted by rain. We started using this system over 5 years ago due to not being able to read the fading writing of traditional labels.
- After 5 years the writing is still visible and as good as the day it was written. These are a must for collectors who take a pride in their plants. Also used to exhibit and display a wide range of items. Can be used at town and country shows as well as the national RHS shows and exhibitions.
- Viridis Hortus offers discounted postage costs for multiple purchases – you only pay one postage price regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order UK only: