The AQT 33-11 is a compact, self-priming pressure washer that can be transported effortlessly by hand thanks to an integrated carry handle and accessory holders.
An ideal cleaning tool for apartment dwellers and built-up urban environments, the AQT 33-11 can be stored in a cupboard and deployed easily on stairwells, balconies, rooftops and other spaces that would prove challenging to the average upright pressure washer. And thanks to it’s self-priming function, no outdoor tap connection is necessary- the machine will happily draw water from unpressurised sources such as buckets and tanks, meaning the only necessary connection is to a power socket.
Equipped with a 1300 watt motor, the AQT 33-11 delivers a pressurised jet up to 110 bar for blasting away dirt and grime, which is supplemented by a detergent system for intensive cleaning where required. To save energy and reduce wear to the motor, as well as reducing noise impact on the surrounding area, a Bosch Auto-stop system shuts off the motor when the machine is running idle, while an included water filter protects the components from waterborne particles and impurities to ensure the pressure washer runs cleanly and efficiently. It is supplied with a fixed jet fan nozzle and a 450ml high pressure foam nozzle.
– Max. pressure: 110 bar
– Motor power: 1300 w
– Max. operating flow: 330 l/h
– Max. flow temperature: 40 C
– Cable length: 5 m
– Hose length: 3 m PVC
– Weight without accessories: 3.8 kg
– Nozzles: Fixed Jet Fan nozzle, 450 ml high pressure foam nozzle
– Fixed Jet-Fan nozzle
– Lance F 016 F04 462
– Transparent water filter F 016 800 363
– 3 m high-pressure hose F 016 F04 583
– 450 ml high pressure foam nozzle
- Quick-connect SDS fittings – ready to go straight out of the box, no assembly required
- Energy efficient auto-stop system, delivers power only when needed
- Integrated storage for all accessories and compact space saving design
- High efficiency pump provides more power and less effort
- Clear view water filter for easy maintenance and additional pump protection