Harima Nusku – 89cm Cast Iron Outdoor Garden Chimenea
The Harima cast iron chimenea takes it name from the fire God Nusku. Nusku was the name of the light and fire-god in Babylonia and Assyria, indistinguishable from Girru – formerly Gibil.
If you are looking to entertain guests or having a party or simply want to decorate your garden our chimenea is an excellent choice. The chiminea comes with a BBQ / Barbecue grill and a solid cast iron top and legs. To create an impressive ambience and warmth to any social event in your patio or garden, our Chimnea burns any type of fuel and gives off plenty of heat. This is the perfect garden furniture.
Height: 89cm 35 Inch
Bowl Diameter: 36cm 14 Inch
Material: Cast Iron with Steel funnel
Mesh Door with a latch
Opening Air Vent
Charcoal Grill and a Lid for the top of the Funnel.
Rain Cover for all weathers
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CURE YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE USE TO PROLONG THE LIFE AND IMAGE OF THE ITEM.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THESE STEPS WILL RESULT IN PREMATURE PAINT PEELING AND RUSTING.
Instructions for Curing
– Fit the cooking grate grate as required. This should not normally be fitted while using the Chiminea for heating, but will allow the paint on the grate to cure at the same time as on the rest of the unit.
– Using kindling only, light a small fire that should burn for 15-20 minutes. While the Chiminea is still warm, set and light another 15-20 minute kindling fire.
– A full fire should then be burnt for approximately 45-60 minutes, again starting while the Chiminea is still warm, then allowed to cool naturally.
– This will complete your curing process.
– Once cured, keep fires to a sensible size avoiding flames coming out from the top of the chimney.
- Cast iron chimenea with 360 degree mesh cage finished in black heat resistant paint
- Accessories include BBQ grill, rain cover and poker
- Easy to assemble with detailed instructions included
- Bowl diameter: 36 cm
- Dimensions: 36 x 44 x 89 cm (L x W x H)