Merrell Siren Sport Gore-Tex Women’s Walking Shoes For complete comfort whilst traversing the trails the Merrell Siren Sport Gore-Tex Women’s Walking Shoes delivers a solid and comfortable ride thanks to its GORE-TEX lining and midsole technology. Upper A Siren that sounds the alarm when the weather comes up bad, and keeps pace with the worst it can throw out. Mesh upper backed by GORE-TEX membrane has the highest level of breathability while being completely waterproof without any unwanted bulk-up. Narrow gauge webbing and synthetic leather strapping provide perfect support. Anchoring Lacing perfectly lock the shoe in a place while belows tongue delivers the maximum protection from unwanted debris and mud. Midsole Underneath its all about cushioning and alignment, with proprietary Merrell Air Cushion located in the heel matched to QForm stride-centering. Outsole The outsole is designed for the harshest terrains. The Vibram Sole Rubber provides the maximum grip for the variety of terrains. Rubber Toe cap gives the ultimate support for toes while multi directional 5mm lugs enhance the grip and traction.
- Strobel Construction – Offers flexibility and ultimate comfort.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper – For good flexibility and breathability
- Bellows Tongue Cover – Protection from mud and debris from getting inside the shoe.
- Ortholite anatomical footbed – Combines a specific ortholite foam and Air cushioning to help improve comfort and fit.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear lining – Keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside.