The Tiber ngx® is our classic leather hiking boot for comfort and stability on walking adventures – a comfort first, built-to-last hiker’s best friend. The 2.4mm full grain leather upper and its ngx liner keeps water out and draws away any inner moisture. So your feet remain dry and stress-free no matter what the conditions. Pair your Tiber Hiking Boots with Kathmandu socks and Kathmandu gaiters for comfort in all conditions
Reinforced toe. FrameflexTM midsole provides support, stiffness and graded flex so the boot flexes correctly throughout the fore-foot gait. Agressive design VibramTM rubber outsole for durable grip.
Upper 2.4mm waterproof full-grain leather
Outsole VibramTM rubber
Weight UK8 720g 1/2 pair
ngx fabric offers the benefits of a sophisticated lightweight construction without losing internal strength. ngx uses a dual process system to transport moisture away from the body.
Vibram is a world leader in the field of rubber soles for the outdoor industry. Vibram soles are tested for the right balance of maximum traction, durability and stability for trekking.
Kathmandu is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading brands of travel and outdoor gear offering a wide range of men’s & women’s outdoor clothing, camping, hiking & travel gear. At Kathmandu we believe adventures are the stuff of life – Kathmandu. Live the dream.
- Flexible mini-speed lacing hardwear
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable liner (ngxTM) to keep you dry
- Leather lining aids in comfort and life of the boot
- Asymmetrical tongue design increases fit and reduces tongue movement
- Internal pockets and pads offer a better overall unobtrusive fit at the ankle, improving fit and reducing heel lift