Monstera deliciosa, often known as the Swiss cheese plant, is a greatly reliable, exotic house plant that is very easy to care for. It has large, glossy leaves which gradually ‘split’ as the plant matures.
- Young Swiss cheese plants have un-split foliage.
- These plants help filter the air within a home or office. They take out toxins and give out oxygen.
- Great health-giving properties, and beautiful too!
- They can grow to more than 2m tall but will be restricted by the size of the pot.
- Create the jungle-feel with a cheese plant!
- Growing in a 14cm diameter pot.
- The height of the plant, including pot is up to 50cm, but these are growing plants and the heights obviously will vary.
- The holes in the leaves are yet to form on these young plants but should only take 3-5 weeks.