The pack contains 50 galvanised wire W Clips and 50 Z aluminium clips. The clips are used to hold either 3mm or 4mm glass, acrylic and polycarbonate into a greenhouse. The clips will fit the majority of greenhouses however there are some exceptions. The W clip fixes into the side of the aluminium channel holding the glass in place, traditionally there are four clips to each pane of glass sized (610m x 610mm, 2ft x 2ft) however extra clips can be added to try and prevent wind damage. The Z clips are used in the walls and roof when stacking panes of glass on top of each other, normally two Z clips are placed on each joint. The overlap size of the clips is 12mm.
- 50 Galvanised Steel W wire clips
- 50 Aluminium Z overlap clips
- Used to install greenhouse glass into an aluminium frame
- Suitable for almost all aluminium-framed greenhouses
- Can be used with 3mm or 4mm Glass, Acrylic or Polycarbonate