Seed selected with care for growing plants to cocktails to interesting aromas, to fragrance and to your drinks. A mixologue has been commissioned to create a selection of drinks, which combine their taste and aromas. Grow a special garden cocktails can be done even in the most restricted. All you need to do is a simple raised bed, or to incorporate your favourite cocktail plants in your flower beds. You can also grow them in pots on your patio or balcony. You will find inside this cocktail set contains everything you need for growing your plants. The kit contains: 1 Cucamelon packet. Add a touch of the exotic with these watermelons as large as a grape that have the taste of cucumber but a statement with lime, 1 pack of blue Borage seeds which the taste and smell of cucumber and melon green but its fine quality is much more interesting, 1 pack of classic basil lemon aroma of basil with a distinctive note of citrus, A refreshing herb with mordant, ideal for summer drinks, 1 pack of seeds, Agastache – Tangy, spicy taste and aroma of liquorice, peppermint – 1 Pack of seeds, mild flavour and is an essential accessory for any fan of cocktails and 1 bag of crushed seeds of lemon balm invigorating citrus citronella (Note; The leaves a fresh scent and add a subtle taste of lemon). The kit also contains: 6 peat fibre plant pots, 6 Peat blocks that are in contact with the water, 6 seedlings and sowing & growing tips seeds, as well as 18 original cocktail recipes. /Includes photos of each cocktail and full growing instructions
- Everything you need to grow your own little cocktail garden, including 18 original cocktail recipes with your cocktail plants.
- Seeds chosen with care for growing plants with interesting aromas, which will flavour and spice up your drinks.
- 6 seed varieties: cucamelon, blue borage, lime basil, agastache, lemon balm and mint (see description below for all details regarding the aromas).
- A renowned mixologist has been commissioned to create a selection of original drink recipes, which perfectly combine their tastes and flavours.
- Includes 6 peat growing pots, 6 peat blocks, 6 seedling labels, advice for sowing and cultivating the seeds, cocktail pictures and a recipe for making syrups with each variety of plant.