Enjoy spectacular cocktails to long cool thirst quenchers. Everything you need to get started including 18 original drinks recipes using your boozy garden plants! A fantastic gift for the gardener who enjoys a drink. We have also commissioned a top mixologist to develop and create an exciting selection of original recipes which combine their taste and flavours to perfection. The kit contains the following varieties: 1 packet of Korean Mint seeds – This attractive flowering herb with its strong liquorice mint flavour is a must for the Boozy Gardener. Perk up your Pimm’s with a sprig or two or ring the changes and crush it for a refreshing liquorice mint Mojito. 1 packet of Lemon Bergamot seeds – Pep up your drinks with an aromatic citrus zing. The deliciously lemon scented leaves are excellent muddled into vodka and tonic. 1 packet of Salad Burnet seeds – The delicate feathery leaves of this charming perennial have a pleasant nutty cucumber flavour. 1 packet of Strawberry Alexandria seeds – These delicious aromatic strawberries are easy to grow and produce masses of sweet tasting fruit to garnish and enhance your summer drinks. 1 packet of Cinnamon Basil seeds – This fantastic basil has an intense basil flavour and taste with great spicy-sweet cinnamon overtones. 1 packet of Orange Thyme seeds – This versatile perennial has aromatic orange scented foliage and a pleasing thyme flavour Also included in the box are: six starter growing pots made from peat six peat blocks which expand when watered, six plant markers and sowing and growing tips, plus 18 original cocktail recipes! Includes photographs of each cocktail and full set of instructions on how to make syrups from each variety.
- Everything you need to grow your own Boozy Garden in one box, including 18 original cocktail recipes using your Boozy garden plants!
- A specially selected range of seeds to grow plants with an interesting variety of aromas to flavour and garnish your drinks.
- 6 Seed Varieties: Korean Mint, Lemon Bergamot, Salad Burnet, Strawberry Alexandria, Cinnamon Basil and Orange Thyme (see Description below for full flavour details)
- A top mixologist has created an exciting selection of original recipes which combine their taste and flavours to perfection.
- Includes 6 Peat pots, 6 Peat blocks, 6 Markers, Sowing & Growing Tips & photos of cocktails & how to make syrups from each variety.