Honey yellow blooms turn to soft yellow on this elegant scented rose. Rose ‘Sunny Sky’ has rightly been voted Rose of the Year for 2016. Each bloom averages 10cm (4″) across, bearing up to 30 petals for a stand out fruity fragrance. This low maintenance rose will produce really strong summer display for minimal effort thanks to strong disease resistance and vigorous, yet retained, growth. Simply snip away blooms once they finish in mid-summer and you’ll be rewarded with a strong second flush in late summer, continuing into autumn
- Roses of the year for 2016 Rose ‘Sunny Sky’
- These are potted plants, not bare root, comes along with decorative label and detailed care instructions exactly as you see in the picture taken November 2015
- Very fragrant beautiful Yellow blooms. Will reach heights in 2016 of 80cm with a 60cm spread
- Low maintenance, best planted in full sun
- These are new season roses, if purchased before the 2016 growing season commences will arrive without leaves or blooms.